Cosmetic Courses Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data Cosmetic Courses Limited collects from you, or that you provide to Cosmetic Courses Limited (whether through one of our websites or otherwise), will be processed by Cosmetic Courses Limited. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how Cosmetic Courses Limited will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Cosmetic Courses Limited of Aylesbury Road, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0JS.
Information we may collect from you
Cosmetic Courses Limited may collect and process the following data about you:
- your contact details including your name, address, email address and/or telephone number;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this website or any other website operated by Cosmetic Courses Limited (our site(s)). This includes information provided at the time of submitting an enquiry through our site(s). We may also ask you for information, and when you report a problem with our site(s);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. In particular, if you contact us to discuss seeking our advice and/or services, we will keep a record of the advice/service that you require, the circumstances giving rise to your call, your contact details and a record of your enquiry;
- if you sign up to receive our newsletter, your preferences and any other information provided by you in the course of making such request;
- if you download documents from our site(s), details of the documents that you have downloaded;
- details of transactions you carry out through our site(s); and
- details of your visits to our site(s) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cosmetic Courses Limited store your personal data
Where Cosmetic Courses Limited have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site(s), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Cosmetic Courses Limited will do its best to protect your personal data, it cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site(s); any transmission is at your own risk. Once Cosmetic Courses Limited has received your information, it will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
Cosmetic Courses Limited uses information held about you in the following ways:
- to contact you to discuss the advice and/or services that you may require;
- to ask another advisor to contact you if we feel we are able to assist with your enquiry (we will usually notify you in advance of doing so but this is not always possible);
- to provide you with the information or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest you or you may require;
- to ensure that content from our site(s) is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to notify you about changes to our site(s) or the services that we offer.
Disclosure of your information
Cosmetic Courses Limited may disclose your personal information to any member of its group, which means our subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Cosmetic Courses Limited may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Cosmetic Courses Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
You have the right to ask Cosmetic Courses Limited not to process your personal data for marketing purposes at any time. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting Cosmetic Courses Limited at email@example.com.
Our site(s) may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.